Wish to stop a moment in time... Wish to hold on to your most special memories, literally, physically, forever. Your wish is my command.

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Ciao! My name is Elisabetta Monari and I'm an artist reborner. My passion for dolls and art started in childhood, and the love for children soon after. I combined them in reborning, the art of creating still shots of infancy, tridimensional portraits achieved with many layers of translucent paint on a "doll canvas" sculpted by another artist. I'm also trying my hand at doll restoration, reborn restoration and sewing BJD outfits, for a change... this is my creative time, stay tuned for more!!! :D

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome to Babies by the Bay!

There's more than a bit of emotion in writing the first welcoming lines of this blog.

I've wanted a place to reach out to other doll lovers, reborners, and to find new adoptive mommies to my babies for quite some time, and now all of a sudden I have it.

Probably for the first time in my life I'm at loss of words... if these became news there would be many esulting people in my extended family.

Welcome you who are curious and you who aren't sure what to think, let's play dolls together!

(Many thanks to Bea, on the left, Camilla in her arms and Mischa who I'm holding. I'm the one on the right).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elisabetta
congradulations, you all look so pretty
:)
Nancy

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I'll be back to see it grow!
Congratulations Elisabetta!

Nanaglenna

Mrs.B said...

Hi Sis: Congratulations on your new site. I can't wait to see what you do with it. So far, I just love your enthusiasm and emotion. It's obvious how happy you are! Hugs,

Anne

Unknown said...

Hi E. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and accomplishments!

Candy

Anonymous said...

Elisabetta,
CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!
I can't wait to have another dolly day with you and the rest of the ladies, I miss you all your blog is awesome and I LOVE IT!!! I would love for you to show me someday how to root and reborn too ok.
XOXOOXOOXO
Cathy B.
SF, CA