Wish to stop a moment in time... Wish to hold on to your most special memories, literally, physically, forever. Your wish is my command.

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Ciao! My name is Elisabetta Monari and I'm an artist reborner. My passion for dolls and art started in childhood, and the love for children soon after. I combined them in reborning, the art of creating still shots of infancy, tridimensional portraits achieved with many layers of translucent paint on a "doll canvas" sculpted by another artist. I'm also trying my hand at doll restoration, reborn restoration and sewing BJD outfits, for a change... this is my creative time, stay tuned for more!!! :D

Monday, August 16, 2010

New, new new!

It's springtime in my heart.
My house is a total, full blown, almost helpless mess, my palette is full, my paintbrushes are red hot.
Not a single doll in sight is escaping my enthusiasm!!!

I'm re-transforming the living room to be my reborning room.
It's always been my "lab", since we don't have a spare room and my bedroom isn't big enough to add a working corner, but now it's becoming "professional".

Poor living room!
Husband is helping a lot... he repainted a dresser for me, a large, huge one, to collect all my reborning stuff and tools. I'm excited just looking at it!!!

Problem is, it's almost full already!!!

From new to new... today I received a surprise from a lady on Doll Fan. She sent me a mini Berenguer doll!
You saw from my last post that I'm heavy into my minis now... this baby will be a mini reborn.
I'm not starting on him straight away just because my Loving Eyes Emily is under the brush now... complete makeover.

(By the way... Emily's eyes are PURPLE, not brown.)
Can one feel like Spring in late Summer... or early Fall???
Maybe it's because I was born in this season, I feel it most than anything else.

Life starts now.

2 comments:

Chiara Paolucci said...

Grande Donnola, allora stiamo facendo del bello veramente! (non hai idea di quanto mi piaccia la foto di casa tua così in movimento!)
Anch'io ho un blog... lo avevo abbandonato, ma ora smonto tutto e riparto. A presto! Chiara.

Jacque said...

I'm enjoying reading your Blog Elisabetta! I hope that you had a wonderful and Happy Birthday!

Hugs,

Jacque123