Wish to stop a moment in time... Wish to hold on to your most special memories, literally, physically, forever. Your wish is my command.

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Ciao! My name is Elisabetta Monari and I'm an artist reborner. My passion for dolls and art started in childhood, and the love for children soon after. I combined them in reborning, the art of creating still shots of infancy, tridimensional portraits achieved with many layers of translucent paint on a "doll canvas" sculpted by another artist. I'm also trying my hand at doll restoration, reborn restoration and sewing BJD outfits, for a change... this is my creative time, stay tuned for more!!! :D

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day twoo!

Here we are again...
I confess this whole blog idea is getting me more enthralled in it than I've thought.

Yesterday night it dawned on me that I'm not English mother language.
All of a sudden, like lightning.

Like I've ever been barely proficient in English, you know.

But in the whole blog creation, design, cursing, not ONCE I thought that my English could read quite weird on page at times.

Well, you'll only have to hope that I'll post lots of pictures and limit the writing to the bare minimum. ;)

Hoping to lure that hope in you, I've added two new pages. They are on the right side of the layout, which I hope is better this way.

One is a baby gallery, and the other my Portrait Reborns gallery. I'm still in the process to hunt down and post all the pictures that need to be there so please be patient and most of all, visit them often.

I want to thank personally Anne, Candy, Sally, Nancy, Cathy, Glenna who are some of my wonderful dolly friends for being the first to take the time to read, post a comment, subscribe, to this page.
You girls are the stuff that make this blog alive!!!

No comments: