Wish to stop a moment in time... Wish to hold on to your most special memories, literally, physically, forever. Your wish is my command.

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Ciao! My name is Elisabetta Monari and I'm an artist reborner. My passion for dolls and art started in childhood, and the love for children soon after. I combined them in reborning, the art of creating still shots of infancy, tridimensional portraits achieved with many layers of translucent paint on a "doll canvas" sculpted by another artist. I'm also trying my hand at doll restoration, reborn restoration and sewing BJD outfits, for a change... this is my creative time, stay tuned for more!!! :D

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What happens... happens.

There are no words for what happened only a few days ago at Sandy Hook Elementary,
there are no ways for me to express the feelings I have inside.
I find myself neglecting dolls a little more in favor of my boys, who get hugged much more and much longer without knowing why...
I was able to shield them from the news, one is too young to understand, the other still so young to hear such horrible things.
Families of Sandy Hook, I will never be able to forget you and your children. They refreshed a very hard lesson on the shortness of life, and childhood.
Families of the world, hug your children now. They will be grown ups tomorrow.

No comments: