Wish to stop a moment in time... Wish to hold on to your most special memories, literally, physically, forever. Your wish is my command.

About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Ciao! My name is Elisabetta Monari and I'm an artist reborner. My passion for dolls and art started in childhood, and the love for children soon after. I combined them in reborning, the art of creating still shots of infancy, tridimensional portraits achieved with many layers of translucent paint on a "doll canvas" sculpted by another artist. I'm also trying my hand at doll restoration, reborn restoration and sewing BJD outfits, for a change... this is my creative time, stay tuned for more!!! :D

Monday, August 23, 2010

Playing with Preemies!

At some point this week I realized that my couch was literally covered in preemies... four babies of different birth were taking up space, being moved around all the time, lying on the headrest.... always in the way.
Not for a single moment I acknowledged their presence for what it really is (an invasion!) or resolved to put them away...
So today I decided to have some fun.
After taking a photoshoot of Lakita and Beau, who are up for adoption (see THE ADOPTION ROOM for info), Tati and Giordana got in the picture as well.

Four very different babies, three of them reborned by me, one a precious gift from a wonderful friend, gathered on the Boppy near the window to have a group picture taken.

How do you take pictures of four squirming preemies?

These are some of the results...

No comments: